We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their academy badge on their uniforms.
Our uniform is available to purchase via Wearabours in Woolston, or online via www.wearabouts.co.uk. Please bear in mind dispatch times when ordering online.
- Plain powder blue long or short sleeved shirt (polo shirts are not permitted)
- Branded school tie
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan with academy logo
- Blazer with academy logo (optional)
- Plain black tailored trousers (skinny legged, cropped or leggings not permitted)
- Plain black tailored skirt, no shorter than knee length (girls)
- Plain black formal school shoes (no trainers, high-tops or boots)
- Black opaque tights or black ankle socks (girls)
- Black socks
Year 11 students who are part of the senior team will be permitted to wear white shirts and a senior tie.
Plain black or white religious head coverings are optional.
- Plain navy shorts (appropriate for sports)
- Academy polo shirt
- Academy PE sweatshirt, or plain navy sweatshirt
- Plain navy or black tracksuit bottoms (not leggings)
- Sports trainers (not plimsolls)
Students should have a complete change of clothing for all Physical Education activities.
If your child is unable to take part in a PE lesson due to illness or injury then please write a note in their planner. All students are still expected to wear full PE kit for their lesson even if they are not taking part.
For health and safety reasons, students are not allowed to wear any jewellery during PE lessons and long hair must be tied back.
Hairstyles should be tidy and of a natural colour. (Minimum hair length is grade 2).
Makeup may not be worn in the lower school, as they transfer to the upper school (Years 9, 10 and 11) they will be allowed to wear discreet make up (e.g. mascara, tinted moisturiser and clear lip gloss). False eyelashes and excessive eyeliner is not considered discreet.
False nails and nail varnish are not permitted.
Piercings: one small (5mm), plain stud earring in the lobe of each ear only. No other piercings are permitted, even if covered with tape.
Jewellery: a watch may be worn but no other jewellery is permitted.
A sensible outdoor coat may be worn to school over the school jumper/cardigan. Hoodies and tracksuit tops are not permitted. Please note a school blazer from Skoolkit can be worn over the school jumper/cardigan.