We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their academy badge on their uniforms.
Our uniform is available to purchase via Wearabouts, Victoria Road, Woolston, SO19 9DX
Full Oasis Sholing Uniform
- Oasis Sholing Blazer – Compulsory for all year groups.
- Oasis Sholing Jumper or Cardigan – Optional for all year groups
- Plain powder blue long or short sleeved shirt.
- Oasis Sholing tie.
- Plain black formal trousers. Skinny legged, cropped and leggings are not permitted.
- Plain black tailored knee length skirt.
- Black opaque tights or black ankle socks.
- Plain black leather school shoes. Trainers or canvas shoes are not permitted.
- Oasis Sholing Polo Shirt.
- Oasis Sholing PE Sweatshirt or plain navy sweatshirt.
- Plain navy or black tracksuit bottoms. Leggings are not allowed.
- Plain navy shorts.
- Students should have a complete change of clothing for all PE activities.
- Hairstyles should be tidy and of a natural colour. Minimum hair length is grade 2. No extreme hairstyles are permitted e.g tramlines.
- Makeup may not be worn in Years 7 and 8. As students transfer to Years 9-11, they will be allowed to wear discreet make up e.g. mascara, tinted moisturiser and clear lip gloss.
- Nails: false nails and nail varnish are not permitted.
- Piercings - one small (5mm), plain stud earring in the lobe of each ear only. No other piercings are permitted.
- Jewellery: a watch may be worn, but no other jewellery is permitted.
- Footwear: trainers are only permitted to be worn in PE.
- A sensible outdoor coat may be worn to school over the Academy Blazer. Hoodies and tracksuit tops are not permitted.
All students are expected to have to following equipment:
- Blue pen
- Black pen
- Purple pen
- Pencil sharpener
- White board pen