Full Oasis Sholing Uniform
- Oasis Sholing Blazer – Compulsory for all year groups.
- Oasis Sholing Jumper or Cardigan – Optional for all year groups
- Plain powder blue long or short sleeved shirt.
- Oasis Sholing tie.
- Plain black formal trousers. Skinny legged, cropped and leggings are not permitted.
- Plain black tailored knee length skirt.
- Black opaque tights or black ankle socks.
- Plain black leather school shoes. Trainers or canvas shoes are not permitted.
- Oasis Sholing Polo Shirt.
- Oasis Sholing PE Sweatshirt or plain navy sweatshirt.
- Plain navy or black tracksuit bottoms. Leggings are not allowed.
- Plain navy shorts.
- Students should have a complete change of clothing for all PE activities.
- Hairstyles should be tidy and of a natural colour. Minimum hair length is grade 2. No extreme hairstyles are permitted e.g tramlines.
- Makeup may not be worn in Years 7 and 8. As students transfer to Years 9-11, they will be allowed to wear discreet make up e.g. mascara, tinted moisturiser and clear lip gloss.
- Nails: false nails and nail varnish are not permitted.
- Piercings - one small (5mm), plain stud earring in the lobe of each ear only. No other piercings are permitted.
- Jewellery: a watch may be worn, but no other jewellery is permitted.
- Footwear: trainers are only permitted to be worn in PE.
- A sensible outdoor coat may be worn to school over the Academy Blazer. Hoodies and tracksuit tops are not permitted.
All students are expected to have to following equipment:
- Blue pen
- Black pen
- Purple pen
- Pencil sharpener
- White board pen