Full Oasis Academy Sholing Uniform
- **Oasis Sholing blazer – compulsory for all year groups.
- Oasis Sholing jumper or cardigan – optional for all year groups.
- Plain powder blue long or short sleeved shirt (not polo shirt).
- **Oasis Sholing tie.
- Plain black formal trousers. Skinny legged, cropped and leggings are not permitted.
- Plain black tailored knee length skirt.
- Black opaque tights or black ankle socks. White socks are not permitted.
- Plain black leather school shoes. Trainers, hi tops, boots or canvas shoes are not permitted.
- Black tailored shorts are permitted after the May half-term. No sports/PE shorts are permitted. (This is a trial basis initiated on the request of the Senior Student Team)
Students are not allowed to wear a coat or jumper without the Oasis Sholing blazer.
- Hairstyles should be tidy and of a natural colour. Minimum hair length is grade 2. No extreme hairstyles are permitted e.g tramlines.
- Makeup may not be worn in Years 7 and 8. As students transfer to Years 9-11, they will be allowed to wear discreet make up e.g. mascara, tinted moisturiser and clear lip gloss. No false eyelashes are permitted.
- Nails: false nails and nail varnish are not permitted.
- Piercings - one small (5mm), plain stud earring in the lobe of each ear only. No other piercings are permitted.
- Jewellery: a watch may be worn, but no other jewellery is permitted.
- Footwear: trainers are only permitted to be worn in PE.
- A sensible outdoor coat may be worn to school over the Academy blazer. Hoodies and tracksuit tops are not permitted.
- Shirts - should be tucked in.
- Sunglasses - should not be worn on the school site
- **Oasis Sholing polo shirt.
- Oasis Sholing PE Sweatshirt or plain navy/black sweatshirt (no logos, no hoodies).
- Plain navy or black tracksuit bottoms (no logos, no leggings).
- Plain navy shorts (no logos).
- Students should have a complete change of clothing for all PE activities.
- Students are required to have appropriate footwear for PE. They should have sporting trainers which are designed to support their feet during physical activity. They are not permitted to wear school shoes, plimsolls, converse or hi tops).
- Students must remove ALL jewellery for PE. They are not allowed to tape piercings due to health and safety regulations. New piercings should be done at the beginning of the summer holidays so that they can be removed for PE lessons.
Second hand uniform
The school keeps a stock of second hand uniform, including Logo Blazers, shirts and PE kit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We would very much welcome donations of good-quality second hand uniform.
All students are expected to have to following equipment:
- Blue pen
- Black pen
- Purple pen
- Pencil sharpener
- White board pen
- iPad (fully charged)